Social Housing Tenants Community rented property Swap Advertising service

This site provides, a Mutual Homeswap Exchange Advertising and Homeswap Information Service, for Council, Housing Association, Charitable HousingTrust and Co-operative tenants living in UK rented property.  By joining, we will provide you, with the ability to advertise your  home swap, using our online exchange marketplace, to UK public sector housing tenants.

Thousands of exchanges listed right now, and new exchange adverts are added daily! Join us today, find your move,  what ever you are looking for we are the number one site that will help you.

  • Are you on the transfer list? Dont want to wait any longer? Consider a mutual exchange
  • Overcrowded! Do you need to exchange into a  larger house, flat or bungalow?
  • Cant cope? Exchange and downsize? 
  • Disabled council tenants, living in special needs adapted housing need a change?
  • Do you have special needs and want a homeswap exchange to an adapted property?
  • Do you want to exchange and live in another area?
  • Do you live in a right to buy council house but would prefer a housing association home?

Council and Housing Association Home Exchange Swaps!

Home Swap Mutual Council Exchange Property Advertising

Who is eligible to house swap?
According to the Housing Act 1985, Assignments by way of exchange. Tenants who live in council or housing association properties can home exchange swap once approval to proceed with the exchange has been given from both landlords. Private Landlord Tenants, shared ownership and homeowners do not qualify for this exchange scheme.
© Copyright 2008